Prez Akuffo Addo extends ban on public gatherings till end of May 2020 – The President of Ghana, Prez Nana Akufo-Addo on Sunday May 10, 2020 announced an extension of the ban on public gatherings in his 9th address to the nation to the end of the May 2020 until further review.
Announcing other measures, the Akuffo Addo government is urging the public to stay alert and responsible to combat the COVID-19 pandemic in the country considering the fragile health system of Ghana.
The rate of new infections are spiking, some experts suggest we had already peaked whiles others think the worse is yet to come.
Explore these resources;
- WHO Answers: Is it safe for a mother to breastfeed if she is infected with COVID-19?
- WHO answers: Does COVID-19 affect children?
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How does Coronavirus Spread?
- Tried Treatments for COVID 19
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted